CITY OF WOLFFORTH
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2022 – 5:30 P.M.
WOLFFORTH CITY HALL
302 MAIN STREET
Board members, staff, consultants, and others may participate via video conference.
The order of these agenda items may be changed. The Planning and Zoning Commission may discuss and/or take action on each of the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order
- Consider Minutes from December 14, 2021
- Conduct a Public Hearing to consider amending the City zoning regulations to include a district for duplexes.
- Close Public Hearing and consider amending the City zoning regulations to include a district for duplexes.
- Conduct a Public Hearing to consider a request to change the zone designation from Single Family Residential (R1) to Planned Development District to include single family homes, general commercial and self-service storage for a 111.4165 acre tract of land located in Section 31, Block D6, W.T. RR. Co. Survey, Abstract No. 435, Lubbock County, Texas and being situated within that certain tract of land described as a 112.77 acres of land recorded in County Clerk’s File Number 2020038978 of the Official Public Records of Lubbock County, Texas also known as Overlook West Subdivision.
- Close Public Hearing and consider a zoning change for Overlook West Subdivision.
- Conduct a Public Hearing to consider a request by the City of Wolfforth to conform the zoning designation to the current placement of duplexes within the Preston Trails Addition to the City of Wolfforth further described as Preston Trails Lots 1-117 and Tracts A-D, Wolfforth, Texas.
- Close Public Hearing and consider a zone correction for the Preston Trails Subdivision.
- Discussion of Section 414. Sign Regulations
This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s office at 806-855-4120, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Dated this 25th day of February 2022.
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify that the above Notice of Meeting of the Planning and Zoning Commission of the City of Wolfforth, Texas is a true and correct copy of said notice that has been posted at City Hall of the City of Wolfforth, Texas, in a place convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on February 25, 2022 by 5:00 p.m. and remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of such meeting.
Terri Robinette, Director of Planning and Community Development
Removed posted agenda this _________day of _____________, 2022__________ a.m. / p.m.
___________________________________Terri Robinette, Director of Planning and Community Development