City of Wolfforth
P.O. Box 36
Wolfforth, Texas 79382
302 Main St., Wolfforth, Texas 79382
CURRENT CITY COUNCIL
Click here for current Mayor and City Council information, including term dates.
Lubbock and Surrounding Area Voter Information
For updated information, including voter registration, important dates and election results.
2023 City of Wolfforth Elected Official Election
- Notice of Deadline to File an Application for Place on the Ballot
- Ordinance 2023-002 Calling for a General Election for May 6, 2023
- Ordinance 2023-002 Calling a May 6, 2023 General Election
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot
- Notice of Convening of Early Voting Ballot Board
- Notice of General Election
- Designation of Deputy Early Voting Clerks
- Preliminary Election Reconciliation
- Official Election Cumulative Results
- Official Election Precinct Results
- Official Election Canvass Results
- Election Reconciliation Official Totals
Temporary, unlighted political signs supporting an announced candidate, a party, or an issue shall be allowed in any district and placed in any yard for a period of thirty (30) days prior to any election, and shall be removed within ten (10) days after the election or run-off election to which the sign pertains or after the termination of candidacy, whichever occurs first. No sign shall be erected without permission of the owner. No such sign shall have a height of more than three (3) feet above grade, and the combined area of all political signs on a property shall not exceed four (4) square feet for every forty (40) lineal feet of property frontage or fraction thereof.