Dear Harvest Subdivision Residents,
The City Of Wolfforth is proud to announce a new curbside collection service for residents in the Harvest area beginning the week of June 1st, 2023. Republic will provide the city with refuse collection for all residents. Under the new curbside collection program, each resident will receive a new poly-cart for their trash. All containers will be delivered to each household beginning May 30th, 2023. Residents will have the option of 1 or 2 poly-carts.
· Poly Cart Rate (one cart)- $30.58
· Poly Cart Rate (two carts)- $42.81
Starting June 1st, 2023 (please do not set out containers prior to that date), please roll the containers to the end of the driveway on collection day. Your collection day will be on Thursdays.
COLLECTION PROGRAM GUIDELINES:
• Trash must be curbside by 8:00 a.m. on your designated collection day, under no circumstances shall carts be placed at the collection point earlier than 5 pm the day prior to collection.
• All household waste / recycling materials must be INSIDE of the carts.
• Carts remain the property of Republic Disposal. Residents will be required to pay for replacement carts if damage is due to negligence or abuse.
• You may label containers with tape or removable decal, please do not deface in any other way.
• All garbage shall be bagged prior to being placed in the cart.
• Bulk trash- if the event is of such a nature that it cannot be put in the regulation containers, it shall be the responsibility of the customer to remove such item at their own expense. The city will also provide a drop-off location available by appointment. To access the drop-off service, customers must contact City Hall to pay a fee and make appropriate arrangements.
• Please do not take the containers if you move.
Items that CANNOT be placed in the trash container: Dirt, sod, concrete, rock, construction or demolition debris, household hazardous waste, banned electronic waste, hot ashes, dead animals, or flammable materials such as oil, gas or paint, batteries, engine parts or tires. It is the obligation of the property owner to have such debris removed at the property owner’s expense.
SAFE USE AND CART CARE:
· Always have the lids in place and closed to keep rain, snow, and animals out.
· To clean, simply rinse with water and let dry in the sunlight with the lid open.
· Any questions or concerns, please call 806 855-4120