The City of Wolfforth Municipal Court is open Monday-Thursday 8am to 5pm to make payments, process paperwork or to explain options available to keep a citation off of your driving record.
- Court copies of all paperwork can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The City of Wolfforth is currently accepting the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card and Debit Card payments can be made online on the City’s website: https://wolfforthtx.us/departments/online-payment/ or
directly at https://www.fastgovpay.com:8090/landing
- Presently, Credit Card and Debit Card payments can be made over the phone by calling
- We accept payment by check and money order that can be placed in the drop-box located outside the front door of City Hall located at 302 Main Street, Wolfforth, Texas 79382 or mailed to City of Wolfforth Municipal Court, P.O. Box 36, Wolfforth, Texas 79382.
The City of Wolfforth Municipal Court handles Class C misdemeanors, traffic violations committed inside the City limits with citations issued by the Wolfforth Police Department, and violations of City Ordinances.
Payment options: Cash, Check, Money Order, or Credit/Debit Cards. Credit/Debit card payments may be made in person at Wolfforth City Hall, or online. All transaction and processing fees charged by the credit/debit card companies are passed on to the card user. The additional charge is approximately 3% of your payment amount, and you will have the opportunity to know the total, and to accept or decline the charges, before the transaction is completed.
Municipal Court Clerk:
Municipal Court Contact
Traffic citations allow 12 business days to contact the Municipal Court. You must appear personally or by Zoom to the Court to resolve your citation.
The Court Administrator is available Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Contact the Municipal Court Clerk to obtain further information regarding your citation.
P.O. Box 36,
Wolfforth, TX 79382
City of Wolfforth Municipal Building,
302 Main Street
Wolfforth, TX 79382
If you fail to resolve your citation prior to the appearance date on the citation, or fail to appear in Court as required, the Court may issue a warrant for your arrest. You may also be charged with an additional offense for violating your promise to appear or failure to appear. The issuance of a warrant carries additional fees, and the punishment for the offense of “violate a promise to appear or failure to appear” is a fine of not more than $200.00 Tex.Transportation Code 543.009
Driver’s License Restrictions
If you fail to appear in Court as required, or fail to resolve your citation, the Court may notify the Department of Public Safety to deny the renewal of your driver’s license. You will be required to pay an administrative fee of $30 prior to the renewal of your license. This fee is required by Section 706.006 , Texas Transportation Code.