Lubbock County Community Building
The Lubbock County Precinct 1 Clubhouse, 115 Park Road, Patterson Park, is ideal for family and community events, meetings and classes.
The Clubhouse is on the West side of Wolfforth’s Patterson Park. Access is through the North park entrance, or the Baseball Complex entrance. Since the building is in the park, outdoor recreation facilities are readily accessible, also.
Tables and chairs are available in the facility, as well as a spacious kitchen. The facility is available for $100.00 per day, plus a cleaning deposit.
Each summer, June and July weekends are reserved via a raffle-style drawing held a year in advance. If you think you might be interested in reserving for a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday in June or July of 2019, please contact Tami Davis to secure a chance in the drawing for those days.
The City of Wolfforth does not have keys nor control the reservations for the Community Center. This facility is controlled by Lubbock County Precinct 1 and you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
Policies & Procedures
Please read our policies carefully and in full to avoid a loss of deposit.
Keys are only available from Lubbock County. The City of Wolfforth does not issue keys nor control rental of the facility.
The Clubhouse shall be available for use Monday through Sunday, 8 AM to 10 PM, weekend and holiday use is subject to seasonal variations.
- All requests for the use of the facilities shall be made in writing to the Clubhouse event planner or designee.
- After a reservation is approved a rental agreement and full rental fee payment must be made within two weeks. If it is not the reservation may be forfeited.
- Notice of cancellation must be made within two weeks before the event. An event cancelled without proper notice may forfeit the rental fee.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the building or on the property.
- Lubbock County assumes no responsibility for property left on the premises by the renter or the renter’s guest.
- Consumption or possession of any illegal substance is not permitted.
- Doors at the Clubhouse cannot be left propped open.
- Money generating events are not allowed unless documentation is presented that the money is being raised to benefit a 501 (c)(3) organization or other charity.
- Unless previous arrangements have been made the renter may not enter the Clubhouse to decorate until the morning of the reservation.
- No stapling, taping, nailing or tacking of banners, decorations or other materials to any of the Clubhouse’s surfaces, furnishings, fixtures, floors, walls or any areas of the building.
- No combustible materials, sparklers, water-related displays, smoke or fog machines are permitted.
- No tinsel, small jewels, glitter, confetti, rice, birdseed, hay, hay bales, stickers or silly string may be used inside or outside the building.
- All decorations and items not owned by the County must be removed from the event space immediately following the event.
- Candles are not permitted.
- The renter is responsible for leaving the facility as it is found. If not, the $200 deposit will be forfeited.
- Any damage done to the facility by a renter, as determined by the custodian, will be the financial responsibility of the renter.
- A person over the age of 21, responsible for the event, MUST be present for the entire event.
- Set up, breakdown or clean-up of any program or activity is the responsibility of the renter.
- The renter assumes full responsibility for personal injury to any participants and spectators.
- The rental fee is $100 a day.
- The deposit is $200.
Lubbock County may deny an applicant the privilege of using the facilities, even if they are available, and/or cancel an event for any of the following reasons:
- Violation of the rules and regulations.
- Previous incidents wherein use of the facility resulted in damage, or misuse of the facilities or equipment.
- Misrepresentation of an event.
- If full payment is not received.
- Any action which may result in harm and/or damage to attendees, participants, County personnel, security personnel or where the public is in danger.
- Renter or guests causing damage to property.
- Improperly supervising or monitoring children, attendees and visitors.
- Any act by the renter that Lubbock County deems as a public safety issue, illegal, health risk or damaging to the County’s reputation.
- Any causes beyond Lubbock County’s reasonable control, including but not limited to tornado, earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, government orders or any other force majeure event.
Community Center Cleaning Instructions
Please read the cleaning instructions carefully and in full to avoid a loss of deposit
Any additional cleaning that is required to be done by the custodian will result in a loss of the $200 deposit.
Cleaning Supplies Provided:
- Mop & Mop Bucket
- Broom & Dust Pan
- 1 Liner per Trash Can Per Day of Rental + 1 Per Can to Re-Line Cans.
All renters must supply their own cleaning supplies. Here are some suggested supplies for you to bring: All-purpose cleaner suitable for kitchens and bathrooms, cleaning cloths or paper towels, toilet brush, glass cleaner, cleaning gloves, floor cleaner for kitchens and bathrooms (i.e. bleach), and extra trash can liners if you anticipate using more than one per can.
PLEASE LEAVE KEY IN KITCHEN (top cabinet drawer to the right of the oven)
Adopted by the Lubbock County Commissioner’s Court 9-28-2015