The Wolfforth Library wants to be here for our community during this time, but we also have to keep everyone healthy and safe. We are currently closed to the public, however, we are open for virtual/ phone/ circulation from 10am to 6pm Monday through Friday – until further notice. Our goal is to continue to serve the community the best we can.
For the most up-to-date information check out the Wolfforth Library Facebook page
A few key notes:
- We will continue to circulate materials via curbside pickup or home delivery. Please call or email the library to set up delivery or curbside pickup.
- We will make new library cards over the phone or via email.
- Take advantage of online reserves so that we can have your items ready for you.
- Late fees will not be charged during this time of modified operation.
- Storytime will be virtual on Facebook Live. Right now we will go live every Wednesday at 12:30pm, but will add some additional times.
- Ebooks and e-audiobooks are available on Libby by Overdrive for FREE with your library card. Call if you need assistance.
If you do not have a library card and need one, we can make them over the phone or via email during staffed hours.
Staff is available by phone at 806-855-4150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you with your library needs. For the most up-to-date information check out the Wolfforth Library Facebook page.
Dear Wolfforth Library Patrons,
Our staff want you all to know that we are working to serve our community during this difficult time. To all of those families at home together, just remember:
“Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-gumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
‘Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain’t been there before.”
Kim Brown, City of Wolfforth Librarian
The City of Wolfforth Library is located at 508 East Highway 62/82. The building is on the access road for the Brownfield Highway, approximately 1/4 mile south of the 82nd Street overpass.
Texas residents are eligible to obtain a Library card and borrowing privileges. See the Policies below, call 806-855-4150, or e-mail the Library for further information.
- Loan books, books-on-tape, e-books, audio and video materials
- Interlibrary Loan Service
- Public Computer and Internet Access
- Children’s Summer Programs – Story Time and Summer Reading Club
|Monday||9:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||1:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.|
By April 1st, 2020, every home will receive an invitation to participate in the 2020 Census. When you respond to the census, you’ll tell the Census Bureau where you live as of April 1, 2020. Visit the 2020 Census website for more info.